Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Just Beachy!

Tuesday Sept. 9, 2013

Another great day in the Outer Banks!  We started with pancakes.  I made some Mickey Mouse ones then got really creative.

Yes I am awesome.
We headed to the beach for more crazy fun!  Me just sitting and watching while the others swim and play.  It's heavenly!
Ahhhh
That is Brad and Lainie being pummeled by waves!
The waves are a bit too powerful for Lea's liking.  She sits at the edge and has a blast!

Body surfing! 
I wish I had a nice camera!  So many opportunities for great pics.  Wow, I can even find something to complain about when I am sitting on the beach!  *sigh*

In the afternoon, Brad and Lea went to the pool at the realty company.  They call it the Outer Beaches Pool Club.  Ha ha, a small pool!  But nice and clean.  There was no one else there.

Brad and I went and sat on the beach in the early evening and read and watched the ocean.

We got a pizza for dinner and watched a comedian on Netflix.  What a fun day!  We were so worn out.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring?  Oh yeah, more of the same!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment